Friday 11 October 2013

Today, I paint (finally)

Today I decided to paint :) It has been a very long time since I last paint, and this is my first time using acrylic on canvas. So excited! Never use acrylic before, simply because I don't have one. But that day, I went out with Leana to an art supplies store and I bought a set of acrylic paints! weeeeee~~ :D

Watercolour set is a birthday present from my dearest housemates, and the one on right is the acrylic paint - set of 24! I'm THAT greedy ;)
At first I was planning to draw just random stuff - abstract - like squares and circles of different colours and sizes. But then, I reaaallllyy feel like painting scenery. I always imagining myself painting one (just imagining because not enough motivaton to actually do it hee :P). So I Googled scenery pictures and fall in love with a very pretty picture of a lake, surrounded by pretty flowers and there are swans too.


But my painting doesn't look any similar to that pic lol

It's hard to copy because the picture is in a bigger scale and my canvas is so little ehehe

So I just draw and paint whatever that look nice for me


So here's the final masterpiece

Pretty pleased with the result.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment