Tuesday 15 October 2013

Eidul adha 2013

Assalamualaikum! :) So yesterday was eidul adha! Andddd no public holiday here! -_- I have class at 9 am! Not just a "lecture" (that I can skip, of course), but a tutorial so attendance is compulsory..

But Alhamdulillah Allah has made it easy for me to go solat raya! Solat raya is at 7.30 am so I manage to solat, greet some of my friends then go to class alhamdulillah

In Melbourne there are plenty of places that have solat raya. From mosque to even uni's sport centre. But I always go to my favourite spot... Flagstaff Garden! :) Best woo solat kat taman with all the muslims!



Orang tua solat kat kerusi, just like in masjid2. That lady there is giving baklava (manisan) to everyone! That's the culture here :)
 There are sooo many babies too!

sheep onesie

Koala crochet hat so cute

Handsome Yousof is eating baklava :) 

.. and Iman is eating spoon ehehe.
Both are not my children lol.

... and here's my raya outfit :)


See ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment