Saturday 12 October 2013

Reset happiness

Today I decided to be happy. Or at least, not to be sad.

Things wouldn't change no matter how sad I am. Dad will still be sick, and only will get better if Allah will. Things will pretty much stay the same..

..but I do miss him, though. I miss the 'old' dad (it's funny to say this, because now dad is older than his 'older' version). I miss the time when he is still healthy - able to walk, think, discuss things, and able to remember. Able to make sense to what am I saying, and able to respond back (even though he disagrees most of the time - like when I told him that I want to be an architect - now I'm GLAD he didn't allow me to pursue that 'dream'! phew - studying architecture is too tiring and stressful)



It's OK, Bie.


It's OK.


At least I have something nice to remember, no matter how long ago the memory is.


...


Don't be sad. Don't be sad. Don't be sad. Think about something else!


So, one of the ways to not be sad is - talking about food.


Yesterday I made this:

Steamed fish (with garlic, ginger, and carrots) and... BUDU!!
This is the first time I eat budu here, after 3 years staying in Melbourne! Actually I already brought budu here during my 1st or 2nd year, but I forgot all about it until it expired. It comes in packets and not bottle, but still the same brand - BUDU CAP KETEREH! Beli kat Giant. Taste the same oh yum ;)

And today I cook prawn noodles. I don't have that nice fat yellow noodles so I just use whatever noodles I have, to clean up the cabinet because I'll be going back to Malaysia soon!


Taste so prawny.
Ok lah, time to study a bit, and continue being strong.

Alhamdulillah, for everything I have. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.

No matter how hard Allah test us, make sure we gain His redha during the process, or else we loss two things - things that we are tested with, and His redha. Nauzubillah dowan dowannn


My blog song now.
Let Her Go - Passenger

Well you only need the light when it's burning low 
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow 
Only know you love her when you let her go 
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low 
Only hate the road when you're missing home 
Only know you love her when you let her go 
And you let her go 

Staring at the bottom of your glass 
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last 
But dreams come slow and they go so fast 
You see her when you close your eyes 
Maybe one day you'll understand why 
Everything you touch surely dies 

Staring at the ceiling in the dark 
Same old empty feeling in your heart 
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast 
Well you see her when you fall asleep 
But never to touch and never to keep 
'Cause you loved her too much and you dive too deep 

Actually there's another meaning of "Let Her Go". No, not my love life. It's something else. But again, things won't change, no matter how deeply I think and try to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment