Saturday 5 October 2013

Tomorrow is MONDAY.

Tomorrow is MONDAY. After A MONTH without any class (3 weeks of placement and 1 week of Spring Break). I feel like it was a very loooongg time ago. And this is the first time something like this occur, because often if there is a month break, like winter break - I went back to Malaysia hehe. So it's a new feeling, going to class after  a break, but not Malaysia-break.

Actually no need to be so dramatic about it. ehehe

.. because placement is NOT actually a break *sigh.

It was my first working experience too. So the overall experience is like "welcome to adult/ working life - now suffer". A bit like that. However I'm glad that I'm not a zero-working-experience-virgin anymore! I have 3 weeks of experience! (so proud). Now I know how pharmacy works, the dispensing system, management system, the prescription meds, OTCs, methadone programs, making creams and suspension etc, webster packs, and everything. 


Bdw last night I updated my iOS. Finally. I don't really like the new iOS, I but because I'm feeling too curious, I finally click the update button.

And I don't like it! Huwaaaaaaaa


It looks too professional and small and thin. But but but I like the previous look! :0 The latest template is a bit off from my previous screen wallpaper (home screen), so I have to find other wallpaper! Aiyaa


Anyway here's my lock screen with new iOS. I love this pic. From app "Wallpaper"
Hm. I don't have the mood to do anything today. Monday blues but it's not even Monday yet ehehe. Weekend blues!

Have a nice weekend everyone.


Be a good muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment